Wednesday, August 29, 2018

School-Age: Superheroes

As I mentioned in my update post, I will be posting all of the fall weeks prior to the session beginning.

With superheroes being all the rage constantly, I can't believe I haven't done a program about superheroes yet!

1. Reading
For this topic we will read "Super Manny Stands Up!" by Kelly DiPucchio.


2. Brain Break: Pop See Ko


3. Trivia
We will play a short game of superhero trivia to see if the kids can name the superhero by their symbol.


4. BINGO
Then, after that, we will play a few rounds of Superhero Bingo. Since there was already a Superhero Bingo made on the Fireflies and Mudpies blog, I decided to download their free printables to use.


5. Craft
I found a super cute Superhero craft using Popsicle sticks on the Glued to My Crafts blog

Here's my version:

No comments:

Post a Comment