Friday, May 1, 2020

Flannel Projects: Ocean Creatures and Row Boat

I put a few other flannel projects on hold to complete these two projects in a hurry! I have been invited to do one of the virtual storytimes for my library system next week and am planning on doing an ocean-themed storytime. 

SO, without further ado, here are the two flannels I worked on this week.

Slippery Fish is a song I learned about via Jbrary. It is one of my favorite storytime songs to use because it incorporates movement with easy-to-use American Sign Language. I usually cut it down to only three ocean creatures: a fish, an octopus, and a shark!





I also was planning on making a row boat for my baby storytimes to use with Rob Newhouse's recorded "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". What a perfect movement song to add to a storytime about water!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment