Monday, April 27, 2020

Flannel Projects: Organization!

I have discovered very quickly that the organization (or lack-thereof) I have at my home "office" is not working for the long-term. I have flannels and other materials I brought home with me from the library I work at all over the place. Plus, there were baggies of flannel already at home that had been donated from a friend. All of the colors were in various bags throughout my dining room office. I cannot think straight in chaos especially if it is visible!

So, today, I devoted an hour or so just to organizing my flannel! I found some gallon-sized baggies I already had on-hand. I separated scraps by color. 



And then I moved them into a crate I had at my home. I organized them alphabetically, not by rainbow, which will be easier for me to keep in order.



Then, I organized the full-sheets of flannels by color and found a cardboard box to keep them in.



All while having lots of help to do all of this!


All-in-all, a fairly successful project. And I have space for the printer that my dad gave me for the duration of this telework situation. Now I have a clean (and less overwhelming!) work space, however temporary it stays that way! You can see what it looked like before HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment