Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronavirus / Flannel Projects: Cupcakes & Strawberries

We have had quite an upheaval the last week or so. I went on a trip with my family to Ireland only to return quickly to the U.S. because of the coronavirus. And, now, my library is closed to the public for the next few weeks...potentially longer. 

In the meantime, we are highlighting all of our online services and materials for our patrons, especially while schools are closed. 

While we are closed to the public but still reporting to work, I am trying to use the time to update our flannels. I do not always have time to make new flannels or, when I do make them, spend more than a few minutes throwing them together. One project that I can do is work on my flannel collection so my storytimes can be even more amazing when we re-open.

This week I have been working on re-making my flannel cupcakes and strawberries. 




Stay tuned for more flannels to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment