Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Parades

It is very fitting for the 4th of July holiday that we are learning about the new theme of parades this week!


Books:
Pugs in a Bug - Carolyn Crimi
Dinosaur Parade - Shari Halpern
A Parade of Elephants - Kevin Henkes
Baby Parade - Rebecca O'Connell
The Night Parade - Lily Roscoe


*The activities I did for this particular topic was dependent on the book*

Repeat Activities:
1. Wheels on the Bus (I used this flannel after "Baby Parade" or "Pugs in a Bug")
2. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom (I used this flannel after "The Night Parade") (from previous Night storytime)
3. Elephants in the Bathtub (I used this flannel after "A Parade of Elephants") (from previous Bathtime storytime)
4. Five Dinosaurs Went Out to Play (I used this flannel after "Dinosaur Parade") (from previous Dinosaur storytime)

No comments:

Post a Comment