Friday, September 20, 2019

Music

Last week we learned about Fall. I did not reinvent the wheel with that storytime theme so you can look at my past Fall or Autumn storytimes for most of what I did last week. 

This week we learned about music! I like to do this sort of theme when I am going to be out one or two of my storytime days. It is hard on your voice if you sing that much at 6+ storytimes, but I love this theme so I still like to use it every so often!


Books:
Monster Bookie - Laurie Berkner
The Itsy Bitsy Spider - Rebecca Emberley
Old MacDonald Had a Truck - Steve Goetz


Activities We Did:
1. Wheels on the Bus [traditional]
2. Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed (from previous Monkey storytime)


Additional Book Ideas:
Farmyard Beat - Lindsey Craig
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Car - Kate Dopirak
Hush, Little Bunny - David Ezra Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment